- Communal areas and accompanying facilities times of use are 7.00am until 09.00pm
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum from 10.00pm onwards.
- At all times, all facilities and areas of Secret Garden Guesthouse are to be treated with respect and kept clean and tidy.
- If you are going out and arriving back after 10.00pm, please be aware of other guests and keep noise to a minimum.
- In situations where booked guests would like to invite friends and family to visit them at Secret Garden, please be advised, management approval will need to be given before their arrival at all times.
- Noise restrictions and respect to other guests sharing Secret Garden’s services and facilities, need to be adhered to at all times.
- Secret Garden Guesthouse is partially children friendly. Guests who need to entertain children under the age of eight are fully responsible for their safety and wellbeing.
- Secret Garden Guesthouse does not provide sleeping arrangements for infants, in cases where infants need to be accommodated for guests are responsible for providing their own porta cot and required equipment with the approval of management at time of booking.
- The use of open fires and the burning of any candles or lanterns, in or around the guesthouse, will not be permitted. Smoking is allowed in the outside areas only
- Under no circumstances are guesthouse staff allowed to supervise children
- Pool and Roof Terrace hours are strictly 7.00am until 09.00pm
- NO diving, jumping or running around pool and Roof Terrace area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times while in the pool, balcony and roof-terrace area.
- No glass is permitted inside the pool.
- 5. Be aware of the security fencing around the perimeter of the guesthouse. The security fencing is on 24hours a day and therefore take precautionary measure not to touch the fencing
Terms & Conditions for Secret Garden Guest House
Check In & Check Out Check-in Time is from 14:00h (2pm) until 22:00h (10pm)
Check-out Time is from 07:00h (7am) until 10:00h (10am)
A deposit of 25% of the total quote value will confirm your reservation (100% for bookings of one night only and group bookings of more than 2 rooms); the balance is strictly due on arrival in cash or by credit card (no debit cards accepted) or 5 working days prior to arrival by bank transfer. The deposit is non-refundable. The full amount is payable in case of cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival, no-show or early departure; we will make every effort to resell a room in the event of a cancellation or early departure, in which case a cancellation fee of 100% for the first night cancelled and 25% for additional room nights is payable.
Rooms of Choice
Although every effort shall be made to provide you with the room of your choice, we reserve the option of room allocation. Should it be necessary to alter room allocation, for any reason, we shall endeavour to provide one with at least as good as facilities.
We reserve the right to cancel any booking on any grounds we feel are necessary and will honour no liability by doing so. However, we will make every effort to find alternative accommodation for the guests, but we are not bound to do so.
While we make every effort to describe all aspects of our offer based on the truth and our best ability to describe these, we will not accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of any aspect of our offer. Furthermore, any information provided in oral form by any of the company’s owners, employees or agents are solely of informative nature and never form part of a binding agreement between the parties. Secret Garden Guest House therefore will not accept any responsibility for incorrect information provided unless such information has been provided in writing.
If not stated otherwise, the room rates displayed on this website include Continental Breakfast.
Off-street parking with one parking bay per suite is available in front of the guest house. Please inform us should you need parking for more than 1 car per suite.
For your convenience laundry bags are placed in your cupboard. Please inform us should you wish to make use of the laundry service. Prices will be made available on request. Laundry will be done within 24 to 48 hours and the bill will be for your account.
Indemnity & Disclaimer for Secret Garden Guest House
This website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree to indemnify Secret Garden Guest Houser and hold it harmless against any and all liabilities, cost, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees related to or arising from:
- Your use of the company’s services in a way that is prohibited or restricted under this agreement
- Any breach by you of this agreement
- Risks related to or resulting from your usage, viewing or access of the website.
- Any special, direct, indirect, consequential or accidental damages of any kind arising in connection with this agreement, the company’s services or use of the company’s website or negligent actions of employees / disgruntled employees.
- We do not express or imply any warranties or guarantees with respect to the guesthouse's services
- We do not guarantee that prices supplied on this website will be error-free or that miss-pricing will not occur.
- We make no representation that the operation of our site or servers will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be held liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- You are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement or by another written agreement. The content available through this site is the sole property of the company or its advertisers, suppliers, partners or licensors and is protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- We do not warrant that this site will be lawful outside South Africa. If you view, access, submit or download materials to and from the site outside of South Africa, you will be solely responsible for all your actions and assume all risks.
- We will not be held responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or not sent and received.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belongings, cash, jewellery and or motor vehicles, however caused, during your stay at the Guesthouse.
- We will not be held responsible or accept any liability or issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy or personal injury caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control, such as; faults in the electrical or plumbing installations, the breakdown of domestic appliances, invasion of pests, exceptional weather conditions, flooding etc.
- We reserve the right to decline accommodation to, or expel, any visitor for conduct, which, in our sole view, is inappropriate to the property, or to the comfort of any other visitor’s.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to honour a booking, a full refund of all money paid will be made. We shall not be liable for further compensation.
- Whilst representations, both verbal and visual are made in good faith, they are only intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation. They do not form part of any agreement with the Guesthouse.
- You are responsible for your own safety and well-being while in the Guesthouse. Liability will not be accepted for any injuries sustained on the premises.
- We will not be held responsible or accept any liability for injury to children, or their well-being while in the Guesthouse.
- You acknowledge that the premises contains an unsupervised, open pool which may be used at your own risk. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- You are responsible for the security of your belongings.